Currently, after you create a graph in Apollo Studio, you can't change the graph's ID. This is the value used by tools like the Rover CLI. However, you can change a graph's title, which is the graph's display name in Studio (see image below). To change a graph's ID, you need to create a new graph and set its ID accordingly. Note that any historic metrics associated with the old graph will not carry over if you switch.
Articles in this section
- How do I toggle dark mode in Studio Explorer?
- Why is Apollo Studio unable to connect to my GraphQL endpoint?
- Why is Apollo Studio reporting more requests than I expect?
- Our Studio Organization's Org Admin has left the company. How can I access our account?
- Is it possible to delete traces and errors from Apollo Studio?
- How do I unlink my GitHub account from my Studio account?
- Do Schema Contracts Work On Standalone Monolith Graphs?
- How can I resolve error messages with an error ID in Apollo Studio?
- Where do I find my APOLLO_GRAPH_REF environmental variable?
- Why am I seeing "waiting on server" on query traces?