Skip to main content
Does Apollo Federation support subscriptions?
Realtime subscription support is offered with Serverless and Enterprise Apollo plans. To get started, you need:
- An active Enterprise or Serverless organization with Apollo.
- A self-hosted or cloud, federated GraphQL API:
- Self-hosted (Enterprise)
- One or more federation-compatible GraphQL API servers with subscription support using the
- The latest version of Apollo Router.
- Cloud (Serverless)
- A cloud-hosted router endpoint in GraphOS connected to an existing GraphQL server running subscriptions.
- The latest version of Apollo Client with HTTP-based subscription support (Apollo Client Web, Kotlin, and iOS have built-in support).
Announcements about Apollo Help Center.
Technical articles on specialized topics for Apollo tools and libraries.
Join discussions with other developers and Apollo engineers.
federation, schema check, rover cli