If you'd like to enable or disable dark mode in Studio Explorer, select the Settings icon in the left pane navigation. Use the "Dark mode" toggle to switch this setting.
Articles in this section
- How do I toggle dark mode in Studio Explorer?
- Why is Apollo Studio unable to connect to my GraphQL endpoint?
- Why is Apollo Studio reporting more requests than I expect?
- Our Studio Organization's Org Admin has left the company. How can I access our account?
- Is it possible to delete traces and errors from Apollo Studio?
- How do I unlink my GitHub account from my Studio account?
- Do Schema Contracts Work On Standalone Monolith Graphs?
- How can I resolve error messages with an error ID in Apollo Studio?
- Where do I find my APOLLO_GRAPH_REF environmental variable?
- Why am I seeing "waiting on server" on query traces?