When working with Apollo Router images from our repository and a customized configuration, you must override the configuration file (`/dist/config/config.yaml`) by mounting your own. You can find more info about overriding this configuration in the Apollo Router docs
Articles in this section
- As a non-paid account, how can I position myself to use a self-hosted Apollo Router with subscriptions?
- What does Apollo recommend for Router infrastructure resources?
- What are the benefits of migrating to the Apollo Router?
- How can I modify the Apollo Router configuration with a Docker container?
- How can I use the Apollo Router with Rhai scripts on Docker?
- Why am I unable to introspect with Apollo Router?