If the user who typically assigns GraphOS access to other organization members is no longer with the company, first verify whether any other users have the Org Admin role. Any user with this role can invite new members and assign new roles to existing members. Your organization should always have at least one active member with this role. If no active members have the Org Admin role, please contact Apollo Support with identifying details that verify your association with the organization.
Articles in this section
- How do I toggle dark mode in Studio Explorer?
- Why is Apollo Studio unable to connect to my GraphQL endpoint?
- Why is Apollo Studio reporting more requests than I expect?
- Our Studio Organization's Org Admin has left the company. How can I access our account?
- Is it possible to delete traces and errors from Apollo Studio?
- How do I unlink my GitHub account from my Studio account?
- Do Schema Contracts Work On Standalone Monolith Graphs?
- How can I resolve error messages with an error ID in Apollo Studio?
- Where do I find my APOLLO_GRAPH_REF environmental variable?
- Why am I seeing "waiting on server" on query traces?