You can delete traces and errors from Apollo Studio by submitting a trace deletion request to Apollo Support. In your trace deletion request, please provide the time range for which you'd like traces and errors deleted.
Articles in this section
- Why is Apollo Studio unable to connect to my GraphQL endpoint?
- Why is Apollo Studio reporting more requests than I expect?
- Our Studio Organization's Org Admin has left the company. How can I access our account?
- Is it possible to delete traces and errors from Apollo Studio?
- How do I unlink my GitHub account from my Studio account?
- Do Schema Contracts Work On Standalone Monolith Graphs?
- How can I resolve error messages with an error ID in Apollo Studio?
- Where do I find my APOLLO_GRAPH_REF environmental variable?
- Why am I seeing "waiting on server" on query traces?
- What GraphQL servers are compatible with GraphOS?
Please sign in to leave a comment.