GraphOS relies on Apollo Federation 2 for core functionality. It is compatible with a wide variety of servers that support Federation 2. You do not need to already be using Apollo Federation in your schema to connect your server to GraphOS.
Articles in this section
- How do I toggle dark mode in Studio Explorer?
- Why is Apollo Studio unable to connect to my GraphQL endpoint?
- Why is Apollo Studio reporting more requests than I expect?
- Our Studio Organization's Org Admin has left the company. How can I access our account?
- Is it possible to delete traces and errors from Apollo Studio?
- How do I unlink my GitHub account from my Studio account?
- Do Schema Contracts Work On Standalone Monolith Graphs?
- How can I resolve error messages with an error ID in Apollo Studio?
- Where do I find my APOLLO_GRAPH_REF environmental variable?
- Why am I seeing "waiting on server" on query traces?